Wednesday, September 07, 2005

First Day Redeux

Well, I had major camera malfunctions yesterday, which was the first day of school, so I took some pics today. I couldn't get the camera to keep a charge, but I popped the battery out, then back in and-Viola!

Today was technically Miss B's First Day anyhow, yesterday was only an orientation, mostly for "First Time Parents". She was excited to get to ride the bus today.



Paulie was happy to be a big brother on the bus to Miss B, and was overall excited to be back in school. His friend Michael is in his class again.



R was not so excited about school, seems he is becoming self aware, just as I knew he would and is having difficulty wrapping his brain around why he is so different. He said he had a headache today, and I almost let him stay home. I felt so much guilt, I yelled at Paulie instead for keeping poor R awake until 9:30 PM. And threatened to make him sleep in the garage until his room was finished, which of course, solved nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home