Sunday, September 04, 2005

Why Judith, you are just as busy as a bee!

I have been busy crotcheting this poncho for Miss B. The stitches were "thinking stitches", not just the same over and over. Each row started and ended also, with out carrying, which was a pain to hide all the raw edges (not one of my strengths). She is happily modeling it, but I guess we will see the true test after it has been washed...LOL Here is just a close of view of the texture and colors.Here are two kerchiefs I made from the scraps. I have plenty more scraps, so I'll be pumping these babies out for holiday bazaars and Xmas gifts. I figure $5 is reasonable, any thoughts?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you been frustrated trying to find residual income for your life? if so, check out the ebook from The Real Income, it has a wealth of information on making money while working from home.

Visit real work at home jobs site. It pretty much covers real work at home jobs today to learn more.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home