Thursday, May 19, 2005

Pre-Flight Check (Re-Post)

FYI:

*No, I am not a pilot, though I play one on TV.
*No, I am not an A&P Mechanic (plane mechanic), though I have been know to change my own oil...
*in my Mustang, which has been known to fly down the I-5 corridor, as well as, other choice locations,
*And after getting soaked in transmission fluid, the only think I change is my oil.
*Yes, I would like to be a pilot someday, but a grave fear of heights keeps me from my dream.
*Yes, I actually have some A&P Mech Training.
*No, I have no speeding tickets in this particular Mustang.
*Yes, I was active in the Aviation industry at a regional airport.
*Yes, this work experience does serve as the back drop for many of my stories.
*Yes, I am spontaneously combustable.
So, like it or lump it.

And, no smoking with in 500 Feet

1 Comments:

Anonymous web lol said...

kul post

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home