Saturday, September 03, 2005

Round Two- Judith-2, Paint-1, Dog-0

I don't know how this happened. I mean, I understand the semantics of how one would get paint on themselves, but honestly...

She has it on the other side, too, like a mirror image. Too funny, idiot dog...


So, anyway, I have thrown second coats on three walls and the doors. It didn't occur to me until I was done with the doors, that they really didn't need another coat of white, because the doors are going to be orange and the trim is going to be blue. But, what the heck, I was having fun!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is creative Keep up the great work. This may be of interest to you; how to buy & sell horse lover gift on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home