Thursday, March 17, 2005

Letter to the Woman that Wanted My Life

I intend for this letter to be a work in progress. I have a lot of healing to do, and I hardly expect to do it in one sitting, so please bookmark this entry and come back often. I am using real names here, because I really doubt this woman is a reader or a thinker, but a part of me hopes someone recognizes this woman and sees her for the home wrecker she is. Thank you, Judith

Dear Kristina,
I thought women like you only existed in the movies, Fatal Attraction comes to mind, never fathomed you were real. You are real thoug, and my life will never be the same because of it.

I would like to say your timimg was impeccable, but it wasn't, you got a lucky break. You had been a "friend" to my husband for a while before you made your move. I wonder what you talked about, he really doesn't talk about all that many things. Did you see an opportunity in Star Wars or Lord of the Rings? Legos, The X-Files, or 24?

Yes, our marriage was rocky, but really, what business of it was yours? Have you ever been a spouse of someone that comes and goes with the tide? Have you ever been left home for months at a time with small children? How about a "single" parent of three, one visually impaired and one with a heart defect? None, no, no, and no.

You're a single parent now. I saw a picture of you that was taken about 2 years ago. Shit girl, you look rough! I can only hope you still look so bad. God bless the single mother!

Anyway, back to you and your lucky break. I look back and wonder what was going through your mind when Paul was telling you about our daughter's emergency surgery. The surgery they flew him off the boat early for. I wonder how you twisted things as you questioned him. The story I got was I was not there emotionally for him. I wonder what story you received. Let me tell you, not only did we see The Lord of the Rings while my daughter was in recovery (not my idea) and browse through Barnes and Nobles for a few hours, but he got lucky several times in the motel room across from the hospital. And most importantly, about being there for him, if this was the case, let me clarify that he was a grown up and was able to care for himself. I was caring for one child hooked up to more machines then I could count, two other children at home, myself, and him. But, I was painted as the selfish one, how interesting, I wonder if you helped him to come to this conclusion.

Now, he was flown home about a month early, than hung around about two weeks at home, than joined the ship in Mexico or San Diego (I can't remember) for the rest of the journey home. Basically, they flew him back to the ship with only a week or so to go, so you had to move fast, I can understand that, but why use my daughter's surgery against me. Is your daughter having open heart surgery not enough, the fact that this will be happening in coordination with major growth spurts, not enough? Now, I have this wonderful memory linked to what is already a stressfull occurance.
**More too come, but I'm getting tired**
What the fuck did I ever do to you? You selfish, scanky, bitch. I hope you reap what you've sown. I hope you know nothing but misery.

Coming Soon...She shows up at my house for a Memorial Day Party

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home