Sunday, July 18, 2004

Guilt

First off, whatcha think of my new look?? I actually tried to hijack a Xanga skin without buying premium, but it turned out to be way more complicated than I anticaped. I just don't have that kinda time, dig? And besides, if I invested the time I would have felt GUILT, and canned the whole project anyway. I HATE guilt. I mean loath it!


Guilt is what got me where I am right now...living with X whom I have three great kids with. He had a kid with someone else-and I feel guilty about it. No, I feel guilty about not being an adult for my kids and getting divorced. I should have just backed over him in our Explorer. OOoops! Did I just make y'all accesories?


Anyway, I have been getting looks and phone numbers at work for months, haven't used any of them, and beleive me, mostly not looking back. However (read yesterdays' post) I am in a quandary, for the first time in a long time I'm thinking 'What if?'. Whoowa, there, now we're talking guilt...Let's change the subject.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home