Monday, July 19, 2004

Stupid Susie Homemaker

Okay, why does life have to be so damn difficult??

From the "She-ain't-nothing-but-a-hound-dog" files:
X made chief, he is fourth on the list, so 3 people before him, and chiefs that are up for transfers get to pick orders before him, but he still willl most likely get whatever he wants. So, we can stay in the Emerald City area, or go back East. He is putting an awful amount of pressure on my, but really, up until this morning I really couldn't have cared less.


What changed my attitude is at work our office manager is leaving this week, and a mechanic friend of my (the one I emotionally puked on a few posts back) may also be leaving. So I'm thinking what difference does it all make, may as well just more back east and resume my Stepford Wife status. Just pretend that the past two years never happened and just slip right back into the role of "Susie Stupid, Homemaker".


And, if this all is nuts enough, Brian wants to do lunch Friday, and I gotta another pilot under my thumb (have for awhile, but today it was more that slightly apparent, almost embarrassing). I mean I could plan on pulling up the stakes, and just lead everyone on for a year, but who has that kind of energy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home