Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Cheddar X Prompt

http://cheddarx.blogspot.com/

1. When did you last get yourself good and lost? I don't get good and lost I usually recover quickly from a missed exit or wrong turn.

2. Did you stop and ask for directions or just drive until you found someplace you knew? Just turn around or get off at the next exit

3. How far out of your way have you gone because you didn't want to stop for directions? Not very

4. What's the best place, person or thing you've found while lost? Not applicable

5. Do you ever get yourself lost on purpose, just so you can find your way home? When I move to a new area I will drive around without purpose, but not to get lost, so I generally don't lose my way

6. When was the last time you were lost in the woods? A good ten to fifteen years ago, on my dad's farm, on purpose for fun, but it didn't last very long, because it's a small farm with plenty of landmarks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home