Thursday, September 15, 2005

Round Three- Judith 3, Paint 1

Let it begin! Okay, four cans of paint, blue, yellow, orange and green. In Nickelodeon colors, but purchased at Wally World, for about $3 cheaper a can.Some more tape, as I ran out last night while I was finishing up the stripe taping, just 1 1/2 feet shy of the end...how aggravating! Four stick sticks, and four quart cups.

First, I painted the yellow stripes, and may squeeze in a second coat tonight, if depends on whether I feel particularly manic or not. I have a doctor appointment in the morning, so I may just go to bed, at least so I can say I tried to sleep.

Then I painted the night sky wall blue.

Then, since I was so into the blue, I decided to just go ahead and do all the blue trim, but not the stripes.So, this was around the door, closet doors, and window. It's hard to tell, because the tape is blue, too.You can just take my word for it.

And, no, I still haven't gotten around to the other side of the closet door.I don't know if it's out of sheer laziness, or because the colors have completely distracted me.

I did really well with the yellow, but had a few dribbles on the wall with the blue. No worries though, as coincidence
would have it, the drops splashed were it will end up blue anyway.


Anyway, hope you enjoyed the update! Let me know what you think!

3 Comments:

Blogger buffi said...

Very cool painting! I have wanted to do something like that. I am never brave enough. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

Michele sent me.:)

6:44 PM  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

Cool! That looks really awesome. It inspires me to want to go and paint my daughters room!

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just dropped in to say thanks for visiting my blog earlier. that looks like a huge undertaking you're doing, love the colour of that blue.
(btw, i think that someone has spammed you, you might want to turn on that word verification thing if it becomes a problem)

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home