Monday, July 25, 2005

Another song for my Bro's band

Another few inches in line
A little bit closer to the source
The glow of her voice overwhelms me
And I know the sun'll shine afterall.

How can I help you, she asks
as clear and sincere as the rain
How can you help me, I mumble
Scanning the menu board

You could tell me I'm not my parents
That I was really born to millionaires
They're waiting for me 'round the corner
The bitch with the dyed blonde hair

And if you can't help me with that, I'll just have a coke
Sorry about all the change, the ATM was broke,
It ate my card, or some other excuse
But if you're the helpful type

You could tell me that music is a real job
And one day I'll be a millionaire
All my fans are waiting outside
And one day that life will be fair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home